LVIV vintage collection

Shop Lv.Iv Vintage

Wednesday, March 31, 2010







I know fashion evolves with time but I have realized that magazines have change from when i fell in love with fashion. I noticed that on Major magazine covers it not models representing the cover but mostly celebrities who just seem to smile on the cover instead of posing in ways that make you wonder how that was possible or make you want to be more like that model. After noticing that i decided to find some of my favorite covers. A lot of the covers I love because they evoke some form of feelings and other i like because that is how I would hope my magazine to look like. Let me know what you thing and which magazines covers are ur favorite?

No comments:

Lv.Iv vintage

Lv.Iv vintage
These pants were $5

Lv.Iv vintage

Lv.Iv vintage

thrift store finds

thrift store finds